- Dimensions 35”W x 20”D x 46”H—290lbs
- 50Kva High Efficiency Toroidal Autotransformer
- 2x 120V Hot Leads = 1AWG x 10ft Long
- 1 Neutral Lead = 3/0AWG x 10ft long
- Optional – 5ft. Long Quick-Lock disconnects w/ 1 hole Flood-Seal Connectors
- 400A Circuit Breaker—208A Rating Continuous Load per Hot Leg
- Thermal Sensor (105C) protects transformer against excessive overload
- NEMA 4 All-Weather enclosure w/ lockable double-door system, and welded lifting eye
- 13” x 3.5” Foam-Filled Flat Free tires, roller bearing hubs, stainless steel axle
- Quick reference Installation instructions inside of front door.
The largest transportable Autotransformer available in the industry
Restore 120/240V to MULTIPLE customers in minutes…. Not Hours.
Application: Failed underground secondary cable to Apt. houses, Condos and failed cable between Pad-mount Transformers and Secondary pedestal/hand-hole
When 1 of 3 cables fail, The PowerBack temporarily restores 120/240V down stream of the failed and isolated cable.
The fastest method in the industry to restore power for failed underground cables.
Eliminate unsafe practice of installing temp. cables.
Improve Line Department efficiencies
Reduce overtime budgets
Return on Investment – 3 to 5 trips to the field